Free and paid services for start-ups and SMEs
A non-profit cooperative project focuses on supporting SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) and start-ups. This is initially happening at the national level in Switzerland and will later be extended to other countries. SMEs are important because they make up more than 99% of the economic power in Switzerland as well as in all other known countries and offer work and a certain level of prosperity for the majority of the population. A country with strong SMEs offers stability. That is why the cooperative created the SME Service Organization department. Whether you are a member of the cooperative or not, as a company founder and SME you can benefit from the know-how and practical tips.
Start-ups and small to medium-sized companies
Founding a company, organisation, accounting, financing, personnel, these are the questions that SMEs and start-ups deal with.
If you want to found an SME, we can offer you a cost-effective foundation with our house notary in addition to practice-oriented advice. Compared to other offers, we have no obligation or compulsion to be bound to certain insurance companies, banks and other providers.
After the foundation, various topics will come up to you. We have years of experience with all types of SMEs. That is why we are practice-oriented and work with you to find cost-effective solutions that also include future growth of your company.
- Personnel and related mandatory insurance and social security contributions. Employment contracts, work permits, legally compliant payroll accounting, GAV subordination, etc.
- Operating permits, sales permits. Depending on the industry, you need special permits to run your business from the community, city or state.
- Special technical requirements depending on the nature of your business such as an electronic cash register, credit card terminals, website payment systems, etc. These should ideally be coordinated with the accountant
- Accounting software. Do you do the bookkeeping yourself or is it outsourced? This raises the question of accounting software.
- Accounting and fiduciary external? If you outsource your bookkeeping, we can offer you cost-effective all-in-one solutions. You know that everything is done in accordance with the law and you can sleep well even with an upcoming tax inspection.
- Capital increase, conversion. Does your company need more capital, or do you want to convert a sole proprietorship into a GmbH or AG, these issues are part of everyday life for us and you can benefit from our know-how.
We also offer free short seminars, financed by the cooperative, and chargeable crash courses on these same topics, in order to quickly get you up to speed in the administrative area of SME management.